hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject RE: HBase Push Video or Image File
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:15:19 GMT
Hi there-

I'd recommend reading this...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel

... and focusing on what is available in the HBase client API before worrying about hbase-util,
which are wrappers on the same HBase client API.

-----Original Message-----
From: sgtpepper [mailto:rajat.deb@bt.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 5:06 AM
To: hbase-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: HBase Push Video or Image File

Hey Doug,
Thanks a lot for the reply. But is there any sample/example code available that does the same?
I found this code in code.google.com, but it looks more like it is putting the avi file in
HDFS instead of HBase.

http://code.google.com/p/hbase-jdo/
But I cant seem to be able to understand the code properly. Is there any API documentation
available for the hbase-util classes?

Thanks.
Sgt. Pepper.