hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPC Metrics
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 16:57:21 GMT
Hi Mathias,

Keep in mind that they are kept as MetricsTimeVaryingRate meaning they
trail by "period" seconds. The values are accrued over the poll
interval and then updated at the end.

But you are saying there is a huge difference? I think this is due to
the puts not actually using puts anymore, but the "multi" calls, ie.
multiPut and multi. Could you verify the numbers you see there?

Lars