hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDiff Helper
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 16:23:17 GMT
We discussed this briefly in an email here, Andy ran that one JDiff
manually too. I thought it'd be a good idea if you can run this
against various revisions, hence my little helper script. But I do
agree, we should add this so that we have this between releases as
well for everyone to check.

How would you check if you have incompatible changes though? By hand,
browsing the JDiff report?