hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.90.3 soon?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 22:26:07 GMT
There're two actions we need to take:
1. Figure out the root cause for the following test failure:

Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.
client.TestHCM
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 406.707 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
 testManyNewConnectionsDoesnotOOME(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestHCM)
 testRegionCaching(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestHCM)

2. Backport HBASE-3777 to 0.90

Actually these two actions are related.
I can imagine the disappointment among hbase users if HBASE-3777 weren't
included in 0.90.3

My two cents.