hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Ward <m...@imageshack.net>
Subject Re: Branch 0.90 Build Errors / Contributing
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 19:11:19 GMT
Thanks!

I checked out trunk, seems there is a whole new batch of build errors.  To name a few:
ThriftServer.java line 948 (TNonblockingServer.Args cannot be resolved as type)
ThriftServer.java line 956 (THsHaServer.Args cannot be resolved as type)
ThriftServer.java line 988 (TThreadPoolServer.Args cannot be resolved as type)

Is there a more stable branch I can start work off of?

I created a ticket in Jira HBase-3913; would like to assign it to myself (matt.c.ward@gmail.com),
don't think i have that permission.