hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gaojinchao <gaojinc...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: It seems like a bug for test case//Re: A question about TestAdmin failed.
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 04:29:15 GMT
Thanks for your reply.
I  know HBASE-3744. I had merged to my version.

Only run TestAdmin is also success.
But run all test case, it failed .
It seems like the configure of machine.

I try to sleep 60s before call verifyRoundRobinDistribution.

发件人: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年4月27日 12:18
收件人: Gaojinchao
抄送: dev@hbase.apache.org; Chenjian
主题: Re: It seems like a bug for test case//Re: A question about TestAdmin failed.

HBASE-3744 introduced a change in how createTable() works.
By default, sync parameter is false:
  public void createTable(HTableDescriptor desc, byte [][] splitKeys)
  throws IOException {
    createTable(desc, splitKeys, false);
  }
because HBaseAdmin.createTableAsync() doesn't pass sync parameter to the master.

On a Linux machine, TestAdmin passed.