hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject reviews.apache.org
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:29:26 GMT
Since ASF Infra is now running a version of review board for projects,
should we consider moving to it?

review.cloudera.org has served us well (thanks Todd and Cloudera!), but the
email rejection based on spam scoring is becoming a big pain and making it
harder to keep track of updates.  Supposedly the ASF instance has email
integration with JIRA setup.  So I'd like to kick off discussion on the
following:

* Any limitations to the ASF RB instance we should be aware of (anything
missing we had setup)?  Anyone made use of it for Hadoop?

* How do we get HBase setup as a group?

* Should we move reviews over to reviews.apache.org?

--gh