hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: reviews.apache.org
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:47:46 GMT
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Gary Helmling <ghelmling@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since ASF Infra is now running a version of review board for projects,
> should we consider moving to it?
>
> review.cloudera.org has served us well (thanks Todd and Cloudera!), but
> the
> email rejection based on spam scoring is becoming a big pain and making it
> harder to keep track of updates.  Supposedly the ASF instance has email
> integration with JIRA setup.  So I'd like to kick off discussion on the
> following:
>
> * Any limitations to the ASF RB instance we should be aware of (anything
> missing we had setup)?  Anyone made use of it for Hadoop?
>
> * How do we get HBase setup as a group?

I think we just need to file an INFRA ticket. We should specify that we want
both the SVN and the git repos set up.

> * Should we move reviews over to reviews.apache.org?

+1 on moving over to reviews.apache.org. I helped them get the RB
integration set up last week and have access to the RB server there too via
the nice INFRA folks, so if we have any issues I can help out.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera