hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: reviews.apache.org
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 05:20:17 GMT
INFRA fulfilled the reviews.apache.org hbase repo setup.  I tried it
out.  Looks like review request go do dev@hbase.apache.org (See Review
Request: hbase-3744 testing reviews.apache.or).  What do folks think
of that?  Want to try it for a while?  If we don't like it, we could
ask INFRA to try and have the stuff go back up into JIRA (I'm game for
trying reviews going to dev@hbase.apache.org for a while -- gives
visibility on patch back and forth).

St.Ack