hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Add FB comments to tail of all pages in our hbase website book?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:09:12 GMT
Why I was a mysql'r, often the vitals were in the comments section of
the mysql manual rather than in the body of the doc itself; someone
had tried what was suggested in the main body of the page, found an
issue and then had left their improvement for those that came after
(On subsequent revisions, I'd imagine the comments fixup made it up
into the main documentation).

I liked this facility.

Shall we attempt a poor man's version by adding fb comments [1] to the
tail of all of our hbase website book pages?

If folks this an ok idea, I'll try hack it into the docbook html gen.

St.Ack

1. http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/comments/