hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Varma <svarma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTable thread safety in 0.20.6
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 04:34:01 GMT
This is interesting - so, doesn't asynchbase have any dependency on hbase
jar or hadoop jar? How does it achieve this version independence?

Also - does this mean that we could just swap the zookeeper quorum to that
of a different version cluster and achieve a no outage upgrade (from
client's perspective)?

Thanks,
--Suraj