hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestRegionObserverInterface.initHRegion not used
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:25:18 GMT
On a slightly related note.  The Coprocessor test cases (in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor) seem to implement a variety test
systems.  For example TestCoprocessorInterface uses HBaseTestCase,
which is deprecated, then TestRegionObserverInterface uses JUnit
annotations, while TestRegionObserverStacking extends TestCase.  I
wonder which 'test' system is currently recommended?