hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com>
Subject RE: retrieving HRegion's in AssignmentManager
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:14:40 GMT
You can't do a HashMap with a  byte[] as the Key, unfortunately.

You'll have to use a TreeMap (where you can specify a comparator), use a wrapping class, or
you could even make it a HashSet or TreeSet with RegionLoad as the only type (and then write
a comparator for RegionLoad which compares the regions).