hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Zhou Shuaifeng <zhoushuaif...@huawei.com>
Subject When a region is spliting, what will be done with its memstores?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:55:55 GMT
I read the SplitTransaction and flush code, but still don't understand the
procedure of this question, can someone tell me?

Zhou Shuaifeng(Frank)

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by