hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 0.90.1 rc0 is available for download
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 05:00:08 GMT
Hey Honey:

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Bradford Stephens
<bradfordstephens@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgive me if this is already answered, but does .90.1 fix the bug
> wherein the hbase-default.xml contained in the .jar overrides the
> hbase-site.xml in the conf directory? (Did I state that right?)

0.90.1 makes that 'bug' more acute; if a hbase-default.xml is found
that is other than one bundled in the jar it'll throw an exception
(Its there to help folks by preventing them running w/ a
hbase-default.xml that is older than that of the version running --
configs tend to change between versions).

What you need?

View raw message