hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <bradfordsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 0.90.1 rc0 is available for download
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 02:22:50 GMT
OK, that'll do. I found problems in .90 that the hbase-default.xml
wasn't being read from the .jar at all, or was overriding hbase-site
such that the ZK cluster couldn't be found, even when force adding the
resource to the HBaseConfiguration.

-B

--
Bradford Stephens,
Founder, Drawn to Scale

http://www.drawntoscalehq.com --  The intuitive, cloud-scale data
solution. Process, store, query, search, and serve all your data.

http://www.roadtofailure.com -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social
Media, and Computer Science