hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: 0.90.1?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:41:20 GMT
+1 (You mean 3481 above?)

I'd like to get 3446, retry of meta reads and edits, in there and 3431
-- the reverse dns issue.  I'm on these two.

3457 is yours.  That'd be a nice addition (looks like there might be
small issue w/ the patch going by Ted Yu feedback).

Yeah, lets get RC out this week.
St.Ack

P.S. I'm not sure I could describe to another what I did making mvn
release.  I should do that bit again.  Having done it twice, I might
be able to explain others how they too can bungle through.