hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's Switch to TestNG
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:32:11 GMT
See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-656 for the missing surefire
support for JUnit Categories.

TestNG can run existing JUnit tests, though I don't know if the surefire
TestNG support can do this transparently or if it requires some additional
config (in testng.xml)?

Other nice looking features are the ability to re-run just failed tests,
parameterized tests with DataProviders, dependency injection support, nice
listener/reporter API.

I'm all for testing out a switch.