hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <bradfordsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 0.90.1 rc0 is available for download
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 02:42:13 GMT
Forgive me if this is already answered, but does .90.1 fix the bug
wherein the hbase-default.xml contained in the .jar overrides the
hbase-site.xml in the conf directory? (Did I state that right?)

Cheers,

--
Bradford Stephens,
Founder, Drawn to Scale

http://www.drawntoscalehq.com --  The intuitive, cloud-scale data
solution. Process, store, query, search, and serve all your data.

http://www.roadtofailure.com -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social
Media, and Computer Science