hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Missing diagrams on the wiki page "HRegionServer locking design"
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:53:19 GMT
I don't have a copy and the images do not seem to be in google cache either.

Locking has changed pretty radically since (and it sounds like its
going to change again soon).  I'm going to mark the page obsolete.

A bunch of our wiki has gone stale.  I've been moving pages to an
obsolete section and marking pages themselves obosolete with pointers
to the new definitive location for the info.  Should we be doing
something different?

Thanks,
St.Ack