hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: bulkloader doesn't load the data
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:52:13 GMT
Are the regions mentioned in the .META. (Scan it with hbase> scan
".META.").  How many regions were loaded do you know?  Bulk loading
did you mess with the timestamp per chance?  Perhaps the timestamps
are ahead of NOW?  Otherwise, which partitioner did you use?  The
default total order partitioner?  Or did you use something else?

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Rohit Nigam <rnigam@decarta.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am facing a problem where I used  Hbase 0.89 version
> HFileOutputFormat api to convert the sequence data files into HFiles
> format and then used LoadIncrementalHFiles (completebulkload) to load
> the Hfiles into the existing table. I do see the data when I cat the
> region server files but can't scan /  get the data using hbase shell .
> Any ideas why I can't scan it inspite it being present in the region
> servers.
> Thanks
> Rohit

View raw message