hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Bauer <ad...@ugame.net.pl>
Subject Re: requests count per HRegion and rebalance
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:15:15 GMT
Yeah i know move take a while but we have small cluster(3 machines) and
when few hot regions land in one machine then we had about
4000/1000/1000 requests on machines after a rebalancing we have now
about 1900/2200/1900 so its worked :)

maybe someone can write tool to take few regions from overloaded
regionserver and put on the others, but i have no skills to write it in
ruby ;)

--

Pozdrawiam
Sebastian Bauer