hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com>
Subject RE: CHANGES.txt in trunk vs branch?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:56:25 GMT
I like the approach Todd outlines, but have been doing it as Stack describes.

+1 on moving to Todd/Hadoop approach.  In addition, for JIRA, we should probably put the fix
version as the lowest common denominator rather than everywhere it is applied.  (if fixed
in 0.90 branch, it's not really a bug fix when we release 0.92 since it was already fixed
on the previous major release).

JG