hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 0.90.1 rc0 is available for download
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:11:37 GMT
+0

In testing the jgit stuff I noticed that 2 of 3 RS suddenly raised NSRE on META in the logs
(under DEBUG level logging). The timing seemed odd. I wasn't sure if this was normal operation
or not but Ted's mail now concerns me a lot.

I'm at Narita now on the way to Taipei. Will try to reproduce this tomorrow.

Best regards,

    - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
  - Piet Hein (via Tom White)