hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Zhou Shuaifeng <zhoushuaif...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Can region be merged with others automatically when all data in the region has expired and removed ?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:30:12 GMT
OK, thanks a lot. I will try.

Zhou Shuaifeng(Frank)
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] 代表 Stack
发送时间: 2011年2月10日 13:15
收件人: dev@hbase.apache.org
主题: Re: Can region be merged with others automatically when all data in
the region has expired and removed ?

Sure.  You need to make an account in the Apache issue tracking system
called JIRA.  All Apache projects are hosted on the one issue tracking
system.  The HBase area is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE  Click the 'login' button
in the top right hand corner to create an account for yourself.  Once
you've done that, you should be able to create an HBase issue.  See
the 'Create' button near the top right in the hbase area of JIRA.
Fill out the form and submit.

Let me know if you need more pointers,
St.Ack