hbase-dev mailing list archives

From James Kennedy <james.kenn...@troove.net>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.90.0 release candidate is available for download X
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:05:44 GMT
+0

Sure, I'll change my vote on the grounds that I'm now pretty sure it's just an exception handling
issue and not a more fundamental data issue.

For people who find the Master dying suddenly when they move data around (or restart an EC2
instance) they can trust that their data is recoverable in the next point release.

James Kennedy

On 2011-01-14, at 7:19 PM, Stack wrote:

> Hey James:
>
> I to petition that you convert your vote to at least a +0. The issue you filed is priority
critical. Not blocker priority.  The issue needs triage first to figure it's severity.  I
would suggest you let 0.90.0 go on the meantime.  I am fairly sure a 0.90.1 will follow in
short order. We can include a fix then if there is an issue.

>>> 2. http://archive.cloudera.com/docs/
>>> 3. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append/CHANGES.txt