hbase-dev mailing list archives

From mac fang <mac.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One question about HBase Client
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:21:18 GMT
Thanks, Stack, I read the Big Table paper again. It used the SSTable for
both -ROOT- and .META. However in my mind, the -ROOT- table is very
important and the whole system would be out-of-service if the SSTable of
-ROOT- can NOT be opened. So if we can locate the location of .META.
directly into Zookeeper. It would be more safer. Just one suggestion.

regards
macf