hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase roadmaps
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:43:14 GMT
I like Ted's suggestion.  We could add a tag for
"release-wont-happen-w/o-this-fix" and then make custom report.  Ain't
sure how to make that happen under the roadmap tag in JIRA though.

I'll drop 0.20.7.  I too don't see any of us pushing it out.  I'll
weed 0.90.1 a bit too (add stuff back in if I eject something that
should be kept in).

St.Ack