hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <saint....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.90.0 release candidate is available for download X
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:49:32 GMT
I'm +1 on releasing this candidate as 0.90.0.  I've been playing with
it for a while now and it all basically works.
St.Ack

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Stack <saint.ack@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey James:
>
> I to petition that you convert your vote to at least a +0. The issue you filed is priority
critical. Not blocker priority.  The issue needs triage first to figure it's severity.  I
would suggest you let 0.90.0 go on the meantime.  I am fairly sure a 0.90.1 will follow in
short order. We can include a fix then if there is an issue.

>>> 2. http://archive.cloudera.com/docs/
>>> 3. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append/CHANGES.txt