hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Trend Micro HBase summit Jan 11 - 14
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:59:32 GMT
I'd be game.
St.Ack

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Next week from the 11th through the 14th we will be hosting Trend Micro employees from
Taiwan and mainland China for a 4 day internal HBase and Hadoop summit.

> We will have 4 guys from Taiwan who have been using Hadoop and HBase in some capacity
for about 3 months, and 3 guys from the mainland who have been using HBase in some capacity
for about 9 months. I think they are best described as novices, but are all capable and interested
in direct contribution. The goal of this summit is for us to all get on the same page internally,
but I would like to do more general community building with external HBasers as well.

> Gary, Eugene, Mingjie and I were wondering if some of you would be interested in coming
by for a few hours one afternoon for introductions and Q&A?