hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: HBase roadmaps
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:30:40 GMT
It is possible to do (but a pain) by setting up the smaller tasks as
sub-tasks on major bugs and then only setting the version for the major
bugs.

I don't like doing that so much since it is fairly intricate.  If you have a
marker for majorness, you can probably build a custom report to do the job
as well.