hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase roadmaps
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:34:49 GMT
+1 on dropping and I like the JIRA based roadmap, but it is somewhat
hard to read for others. Would there be a way to use super/uber issues
for the main goals and then add the others underneath? I do not think
the priority etc. is good for that as a bug fix being a blocker rather
falls under a "Misc Stability Fixes" etc. I know, sounds like a purely
bureaucratic request and may be overkill and also not what JIRA is
for. I am just asking as it would be nice to condense fixes into the
major goals for a release.