hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Burin DES Roziers <eric_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: evaluating HBase
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:19:26 GMT
Thank you Thomas, Steven and Abinash for these info.  I will keep you posted to what I find.
-Eric

On Jan 18, 2011, at 7:47 AM, Steven Noels <stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:

eric_bdr@yahoo.com:
Hi,

I am currently evaluating HBase for an implementation of an ERP-like
cloud
solution that's supposed to handle 500M lines per year for the biggest
tenant and 10-20m for the smaller tenants.

Hi Eric,

have a look at lily:
http://www.lilyproject.org

Lily should become a scalable content repository for CMS'. But there's no
reason why you couldn't use it for ERP solutions.

FWIW, we're currently doing a POC to validate the use of Lily as a product
(and more) catalogue underneath an e-commerce/retail platform.

Steven.
--
Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/