hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: provide a 0.20-append tarball?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:49:21 GMT
Looks like the fight does not go well.  A lot of hdfs developers are
concerned that it would detract resources.  I'm not sure who's

I hope my 13-15 month commented helped... I've heard "wait for the
next" version before and I am not interested in it.  If that indeed
worked, a year ago we'd have a stable working sync/hlog recovery

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>> Let me ask Dhruba what he thinks about making a 0.20-append release
>> (He's the release manager).  Will also sound out the hadoop pmc since
>> they'll have an opinion.
> I asked Dhruba.  He's fine w/ a release off tip of branch--0.20-append.
> I just wrote a message to general up on hadoop to gauge what hadoopers
> think of the idea.
> St.Ack

View raw message