hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: provide a 0.20-append tarball?
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:52:48 GMT
Were the comments of actual HDFS developers the majority of them?

I probably helped less but I have larger concerns about the long term viability of Hadoop
of which the situation with -append is only one symptom. Somebody needs to say something.

Best regards,

    - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
  - Piet Hein (via Tom White)