hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANN: hbase 0.90.0 Release Candidate 0 available for download
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:57:12 GMT
-1 on RC

I opened HBASE-3235 for an issue with ICVs that should also sink the RC.
When a put and subsequent ICV go in with the same timestamp for the same
row/family/qualifier, the initial put masks the ICV, effectively causing it
to disappear.  There's a fix up on review board.

We may want to give a couple more days for any other issues to shake out as
well?

Gary