hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase Coprocessor Hackathon on December 13th @ Facebook
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:49:05 GMT
+1

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans
<jdcryans@apache.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> J-D
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Jonathan Gray <jgray@fb.com> wrote:
>> HBase Devs,
>>
>> We're in the final stages of planning an all-day HBase Hackathon on 12/13 at Facebook.
 The focus will be on Coprocessors although we'll probably also spend some time talking about
what's next for HBase (0.92 and beyond).

>> The Trend Micro team will be available on the 13th which is why this date has been
picked.

>> I'm going to put this up on meetup shortly after confirming the details and will
forward that announcement on to this list so people can sign up.

>> Please let me know directly if this absolutely doesn't work for anyone and you'd
really like to be there.  Given proximity to the holidays and that this is the best day for
the TM team, I think the date is pretty firm, but let me know in case there are many of you.