hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANN: hbase 0.90.0 Release Candidate 0 available for download
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:33:19 GMT
Just a few findings when I tried to compile our 0.20.6 based code with this
new release:

HConstants is final class now instead of interface
RowFilterInterface is gone
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.Cell is gone
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.RowResult is gone
constructor
HColumnDescriptor(byte[],int,java.lang.String,boolean,boolean,int,boolean)
is gone
Put.setTimeStamp() is gone
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.Filter has added
getNextKeyHint(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.KeyValue)

If you know the alternative to some of the old classes, please share.