hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review HBASE-3073 - API addition!
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 01:53:08 GMT
I'll see about doing that soon.  My git thing wasnt compatible with
reviewboard, because it depended on a non-commited version of
Region.java.

I'm currently working on a multi-dimensional benchmark of a few tuning
parameters to boost the speed of getValue() to be as or faster than
existing getValue().

-ryan