hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBaseAdmin.flush()
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:23:46 GMT
The answer is HDFS-200 and changes to HLog.

You should start considering what your 0.90 upgrade plan will be, it
is imperative that within 3 months no one is running 0.20.6 or
earlier.  Getting the features of 0.90 on 0.20.x is not the right
direction and would take as much effort as creating 0.90 essentially.

To help the adoption we are using 0.89 at Stumbleupon in production
and will be one of the first users of 0.90 as it comes out.

-ryan