hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: NPE after restarting
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2010 03:51:16 GMT
Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d. is the
region missing a regioninfo.  You could try deleting this row from
.META.   See hbase will start then.  But then you'll have a hole in
your table.  Is there a directory in hdfs named under your
hbase.rootdir named Golden_SUN_new/e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d ?
If so, is there a .regioninfo in there?  If so, this has the info
you'd need to reinsert an entry into .META.  It actually has the
.regioninfo too.  If you were any good w/ ruby you could read in this
file and insert its content into .META.  See bin/loadtable.rb for
example.  Or, just reload whole table with bin/loadtable.rb?

St.Ack

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Sebastian Bauer <admin@ugame.net.pl> wrote:
> 2010-10-23 21:26:24,527 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKAssign:
> master:60000-0x12bda8e37060000 Async create of unassigned node for
> e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d with OFFLINE state
> 2010-10-23 21:26:24,823 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager$CreateUnassignedAsyncCallback:
> rs=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.
> state=OFFLINE, ts=1287861984527, se
> rver=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536
> 2010-10-23 21:26:24,951 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager$ExistsUnassignedAsyncCallback:
> rs=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.
> state=OFFLINE, ts=1287861984527
> 2010-10-23 21:26:46,146 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_OPENING,
> server=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:26:46,238 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED,
> server=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:26:46,238 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.OpenedRegionHandler: Handling
> OPENED event for e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d; deleting unassigned node
> 2010-10-23 21:26:46,238 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKAssign:
> master:60000-0x12bda8e37060000 Deleting existing unassigned node for
> e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d that is in expected state
> RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED
> 2010-10-23 21:26:46,288 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.OpenedRegionHandler: Opened
> region Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,943 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
> balance
> hri=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.,
> src=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> dest=db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,943 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Starting unassignment
> of region
> Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d. (offlining)
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,955 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling new
> unassigned node: /hbase/unassigned/e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> (region=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.,
> server=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536, state=RS_ZK_REGION_CLOSING)
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,955 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_CLOSING,
> server=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,956 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_CLOSED,
> server=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,956 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Forcing OFFLINE;
> was=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.
> state=CLOSED, ts=1287862357885
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,956 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKAssign:
> master:60000-0x12bda8e37060000 Creating (or updating) unassigned node
> for e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d with OFFLINE state
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,968 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Using preexisting
> plan=hri=Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d., src=db2b.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976536,
> dest=db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,968 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Assigning region
> Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d. to
> db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,971 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=M_ZK_REGION_OFFLINE, server=db2a.goldenline.pl:60000,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:37,977 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_OPENING,
> server=db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:38,025 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_OPENING,
> server=db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:38,053 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.AssignmentManager: Handling
> transition=RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED,
> server=db2a.goldenline.pl,60020,1287861976949,
> region=e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d
> 2010-10-23 21:32:38,053 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.OpenedRegionHandler: Handling
> OPENED event for e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d; deleting unassigned node
> 2010-10-23 21:32:38,053 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKAssign:
> master:60000-0x12bda8e37060000 Deleting existing unassigned node for
> e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d that is in expected state
> RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED
> 2010-10-23 21:32:38,054 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.handler.OpenedRegionHandler: Opened
> region Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d.
> 2010-10-23 21:37:37,943 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is
> empty in
> keyvalues={Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d./info:server/1287862357956/Put/vlen=24,
> Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d./info:serverstartcode/1287862357956/Put/vlen=8}
> 2010-10-23 21:42:37,954 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is
> empty in
> keyvalues={Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d./info:server/1287862357956/Put/vlen=24,
> Golden_SUN_new,,1286037947793.e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d./info:serverstartcode/1287862357956/Put/vlen=8}
>
>
> W dniu 23.10.2010 22:47, Stack pisze:
>> grep 'e3d331be0a8b19acd6e9e40e858cf59d' logs/hbase-master.log
>
>
> --
>
> Pozdrawiam
> Sebastian Bauer
> -----------------------------------------------------
> http://tikecik.pl
>
>

Mime
View raw message