hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject RE: dynamic RPC and coprocessor changes
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 02:38:32 GMT
We have been working on this for a while. It represents a significant investment. I see no
reason why this work should be viewed as second class compared with some of the other work
that has already gone in for 0.90. The patches have been up on reviewboard for over two weeks
now, ample time for review.

  - Andy