hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: Feature freeze for 0.90 on Wednesday, October 5th, with branch soon after?
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:39:35 GMT
+1 on all.

I've also been doing lots of testing on TRUNK this past week and things look good to me as
well.

This coming week I will be finalizing HBASE-3053 (multiple masters in unit tests) and building
out some new unit tests based on it so we can officially close out some of the master/failover
JIRAs still open against 0.90 and also gain more confidence in the new code as we move towards
release.

I will also work on getting the latest HBCK onto trunk by Wednesday.

JG