hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: Feature freeze for 0.90 on Wednesday, October 5th, with branch soon after?
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:35:36 GMT
Stack and I spent a good deal of last week fixing unit tests.  Almost everything is now passing,
so I expect a clean Hudson build early this coming week.  Some unit tests, like those for
replication, still need to be fixed but are currently disabled on trunk so should not impact
Hudson.

+1 on getting maven clean up in asap.