hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 'development release' HBase 0.89.2010830 rc1?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:20:43 GMT
I did some load tests on this afternoon and ran into this bug:

I got this after loading only 44GB (with 1G region size), so I don't think
it's that rare. I'm also running with something like 30 handlers. My tests
are with 80 concurrent clients.

So consider me a -0 - if no one else runs into this bug we may as well
release, but it seems a step backward in stability for me from the 20100621
(the last one I did significant load testing on)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera