hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:51:32 GMT
We are in the process of getting coprocessor and security related patches out for trunk. Gary's
RPC changes are already up on reviewboard, the first bits of coprocessor framework should
be up this week, likewise the first cut of a coprocessor-based discretionary access control
engine.

We would like to have these be in a somewhat "real" state by Hadoop World, i.e. included in
trunk, so I prefer option #1.

Best regards,

    - Andy