hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: coprocessors (was Re: Heads-up: big commit in next day or so; "HBASE-2692 Master rewrite and cleanup for 0.90")
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:44:02 GMT
> From: Bradford Stephens
> P.S. Very interested in coprocessors ;)

We (Trend Micro) are working on coprocessors now, a piece of it anyway.

This big master rewrite patch that went in tonight will impact that some... digging in tomorrow...

We still anticipate putting up an initial cut of RBAC implemented on top of a minimal coprocessor
framework for review by end of this month.

>From there we have big plans. I hear others as well. As I understand, we will be getting
together week of 10/18 or 10/25 over at FB about coprocessors.

  - Andy