hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: 0.90 release date estimate
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 04:52:04 GMT
That sounds about right.  Hopefully early October, right around Hadoop World.  Good place for
announcements.  Maybe we could do a meetup or something the night before, October 11?

Anyone interested in speeding up the process, take a look at the outstanding JIRAs and get
ready to start testing.  The 0.89 release following the integration of the new master is going
to need it (lots of new code).

+1 on general dates and milestones (two more 0.89 releases then legit RC by end of September).

JG