hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Cheng,Fuesane" <FCH...@travelers.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.6 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.6?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:31:30 GMT
Hi:

There are errors with HBase.rb line 554 in 'get': undefined method 'to_java_bytes'. Will this
be fixed in Hbase-0.20.6? The shell command 'get' for multiple columns does not work.

Fuesane Cheng

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:38 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.6 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.6?

That sounds like a +1 to me (smile).
St.Ack

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Dave Latham <latham@davelink.net> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I've been running the 0.20 branch at r963948, which is
> the same as this release candidate except for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2837.  Haven't had any problems.
>
> Dave
>
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>
>> I've posted an hbase 0.20.6 release candidate 5 here:
>>
>>  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.6-candidate-1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Estack/hbase-0.20.6-candidate-1/>
>>
>> There have been 8 fixes since the release of hbase-0.20.5 [1].
>>
>> Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.6?
>>
>> Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance.  Vote closes
>> Monday July 26th.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Your HBase Team
>>
>> 1. http://su.pr/1kRdZN

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges,
and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination
of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.