hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gagandeep Singh <gagandeep.si...@paxcel.net>
Subject Re: Running HBase Junit Testcases on local machine
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 05:39:53 GMT
Yes I understand that they don't belong to same family. May be I was trying
to be over smart :)

Primarily, I am evaluating HBase for one of my client. Though I was able to
generate simple test scenario using HBase API's but in order to go through
more complex scenarios I was studying HBase code and Junit testcases and
while studying them I thought whether I can use them somehow to run on my
cluster setup.

@Stack - I looked at the code org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster code and
it seems they have hard-coded localhost inside the code. I think I need to
substitute that code.

Thanks,
Gagan